dinsdag 9 november 2021

Heffy Doodle - You Go, Gull! Card!

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to be on the Heffy Doodle blog today as their guest designer! I so love their stamps!! So feeling really honoured they asked me to create a card for them! I created a fun slimline card with their amazing stamp sets You Go, Gull! and A Little Shellfish!


I choose a slimline card base for this card, I just love the slimline layout! I started with a white card base and then added a layer of patterned and coloured cardstock. I then diecutted a front panel, using the Slimline Pull Tab Dies. These dies give such a nice stitched scalloped border! I started working next on creating a fun beach background!


I blended the sky in a light blue colour and added some rays of sunlight. I then added waves, which I blended with a slightly darker blue colour and then added the beach. All these parts, I then diecutted with the Slimline Pull Tab Dies to make it a perfect fit for my panel. I then stamped all the amazing images from both stamp sets, fussy cutted them and coloured them with Copic Markers. To finish this fun card with, I added the sentiment from the You Go, Gull! stamp set.


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten