maandag 29 november 2021

MFT Stamps - Chillin' with You Card!

Hi there crafty friends! Are you all ready to chill in the winter? I personally love spring, summer and autumn, but always hope winter time will be over soon, lol, not made for the snow and slippery part of the winter. I created a fun card for today with criters that do enjoy the snow and cold very much! These adorable animals are from the Chillin' with You stamp set from My Favorite Things!


I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a front panel, for which I diecutted white cardstock using the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangles Die-namics. I created a fun winter background on this piece, drawing the ice surface and then stampin a tree skyline using the Loads of Joy stamp set. I coloured the tree with Copic Markers. 

I then blended all the other parts with different colours of blue Ranger Distress Oxide inks and added loads of splatters to the sky to give my card it a bit more of a winter snow feel. I then stamped the adorable images from the stamp set, diecutted them with the coordinating dies and coloured them with Copic Markers, before adding them on to my card. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


1 opmerking: