dinsdag 23 november 2021

Heffy Doodle - Prehistoric Pals Card!

Hi there everyone! Sharing my second card as a guest designer for Heffy Doodle today, yeah!! For today I'm sharing a fun slimline card using the Highland Honeys and Prehistoric Pals stamp set!


I started this card with a white slimline card base and then added a piece of patterned paper to it. I then diecutted a front panel using a stitched slimline die and started working on a fun background for these prehistoric cuties! I started with stamping the mountains from the Highland Honeys stamp set and then masking them, to keep them clean before starting to blend a dark bleu sky.


I added some white splatters to my sky, to make it more fun. I then removed my masking paper and coloured the mountains with Copic Markers. I then added a piece of grass and sand, both blended with ink. I then stamped all the fun images from the Prehistoric Pals stamp set, just love this amazing set! I fussy cutted them and coloured them with Copic Markers. I added the fun sentiment 'Never Too Old to Go Clubbing'! Don't you just love it!?


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten