maandag 15 november 2021

MFT Stamps - Giftable Greetings Tag Kit Countdown!

Hi everyone! Welcome to the Countdown for the new Giftable Greetings Tag Kit at MFT Stamps, tomorrow this amazing release will be available in the MFT store! I'm sharing some fun tags today, created with the new Giftable Greetings stamp set!

I started with these cute tags by diecutting the amazing new patterned paper from the Festive Celebrations Paper Pad, with the new Do-it-All Gift Tag Die-namics. I then used the same Die-namics to diecut the fun stitched rectangles, that fit right in the the scalloped tags. I used white cardstock for these pieces. 

I stamped the amazing sentiments from the Giftable Greetings stamp set on these pieces, I just love them! I added the cute critters from the Christmas Carols stamp set, and coloured them with Copic Markers. Just add these cute tags to a gift for someone special!


Make sure to check this amazing Tag Kit and all the items included at MFT Stamps! Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber



1 opmerking: