dinsdag 9 november 2021

MFT&Friends - November Product Launch!

Hi there crafters! The wait is finally overthe new My Favorite Things November release is now available! Today the Design Team and Friends are sharing one more time some amazing inspiration with the new products! 



I created a fun slimline card for today using the This Hug's for You stamp set! Aren't these the cutest critters ever?! I kept this card a one layer card, which is so much fun to create! I started with stamping the images I wanted to be up front, then masked them and then stamped the images I wanted to fall behind my first images. 


I also masked these images and then blended a background in blue, using different colours of blue ink and the blend brushes. I added loads of splatters, to make my background even more fun. I then removed the masking paper and coloured the cute images with Copic Markers. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! Happy shopping! Make sure to check all the amazing inspiration from the MFT Design Team and Friends!

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber



1 opmerking: