vrijdag 19 november 2021

MFT Stamps - Outside the Box Challenge!

Hi there crafters! Welcome to a new Outside the Box Challenge at MFT Stamps! For all of you who love creating a box card, check out the new challenge! This challenge we'd like you to create a mini slimline card box! Share your slimline designs on the MFT blog! I used the fun stamp set Christmas Carols for this card!




I started this card by creating a mini slimline card box frame from Summer Splash Cardstock, which I diecutted with the Mini Slimline Outside the Box Die-namics. I then added stitched white cardstock pieces, which I also diecutted with these amazing box card dies. I added a sentiment from the stamp set and blended a blue background to give this card a fun winter look. 


I love adding loads of splatters to my blended scenes, for which I use ink and a small brush. I then added three layers of snow undergrounds, for which I used the Mini Slimline Outside the Box Snow Drifts Die-namics. I then stamped all the cute animals from the stamp set, diecutted them with the coordinating dies and coloured them with Copic Markers. You can easily flatten this card and just send it to someone special in an envelope!




 Hope to see loads of amazing entries, share your project at the MFT Blog for a change to win a $ 50 gift voucher!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber 



1 opmerking: