woensdag 27 oktober 2021

MFT Stamps - Sketch Challenge!

Hi there everyone! Welcome to our weekly new Sketch Challenge at MFT Stamps! Every wednesday we have a fun new sketch up for you! Join us to have a change at winning a $ 50 gift Voucher at MFT Stamps! I created a fun fall card for you today with the adorable Happy Hedgehogs stamp set!


I started this card by creating a card base in A2 size from white cardstock. I wanted to blend a fall coloured background on the front of my card, but keep the borders clean. So I used masking tape on the sides of my card before I started blending.


I created a green, grassy underground and then masked the sky, using ink and the Slimline Cloud Edges Stencil. It is really so easy to create a cloudy sky using this fun stencil!


I then stamped all the fun images from the stamp set, aren't these the cutest hedgehogs you have ever seen?! I just love them! I diecutted the images with the coordinating die-namics and coloured them with Copic Markers. I added two pieces of sentiments from the stamp set to finish this card with.


Create cards, layouts, home decor, treat containers, mixed media, etc. using this week's sketch for a change to win a gift voucher at My Favorite Things! You can add your project to the InLinkz that are up at the MFT Stamps Blog! Good luck!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten