zaterdag 23 oktober 2021

MFT Stamps - October Vault Release Countdown!

Hi there everyone! Today we are kicking off the MFT Stamps October Vault Release Countdown with some amazing re-releases of previous retired products from Birdie Brown, this month for the last time! I love having these stamp sets back, they are amazing! I created a card for today with the fun Viking stamp set!


I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a front panel, which I diecutted with a Wonky Stitched Rectangle die. Don't you just love these stitched borders?! I then started working on a fun bakcground for this tough Viking. I stamped a skyline with the Scene Builder stamp set and coloured the tree and bush with Copic Markers. I then added mountains behind them, drawing them with Copic Markers. 


I masked the treeline and then blended the grass part of my card. I used Copic Markers for the sky and then started working on my fun image. I stamped this great guy, diecutted him with the coordinating dies and coloured him with Copic Markers. I added two sentiments from the set to finish this card with!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten