dinsdag 26 oktober 2021

MFT Stamps - October Vault Release Day!

Welcome everyone to the October Vault Release Day at MFT Stamps! We have been re-introducing some amazing Birdie Brown stamp sets this week and as from now they are all available in the store! Today the team is sharing one more day full on inspiration, I created a card for today featuring the amazing stamp set Bubble Over with Joy!


I started this card with a white slimline card base and then added two pieces of patterned paper. I then added a front panel, which I diecutted from white cardstock using the Slimline Starter Die-namics. On this piece, I started creating a fun background. I blended the sky with different colours of blue ink, and then added two trees, which are diecutted with the Birch Trees dies. 

I then added the tree deck and grass parts, which I blended with green inks and diecutted with the Stitched Cloud Edges and Snow Drifts Die-namics. I then stamped all the adorable bunnies and bubbles from the stamp set, diecutted them with the coordinating dies and coloured them with Copic Markers. I added the sentiment from the set to finish with!



Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! Have fun shopping!

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten