maandag 25 oktober 2021

MFT Stamps - October Vault Release Countdown!

Hi there everyone! Are you al ready for the last Countdown Day of the MFT Stamps Vault Release?! We are sharing some more amazing Birdie Brown products that we are bringing back one last time and will be available in the store tomorrow! I created a fun slimline card with the Best in Show stamp set!


I started this card with a white slimline card base and then added a piece of patterned paper. I then diecutted a piece of white cardstock with the stitched rectangle die from the Slimline Starter Set and created a fun background on there. I blended some cloud lines using blue ink and the Slimline Cloud Edges stencil. 

I then added two pieces of grass, which I blended with green inks and diecutted with the Stitched Slimline Snow Drifts dies. I then stamped all the fun images of this amazing stamp set, diecutted them with the coordinating dies and coloured them with Copic Markers. I'm for sure a dog lover, so in love with this amazing stamp set!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


2 opmerkingen: