maandag 11 oktober 2021

MFT Stamps - Happy Ho-Ho-Holidays Card Kit Countdown!

Hi everyone! Welcome to the Countdown for the new Holiday Snow Globe Card Kit at MFT Stamps, tomorrow this amazing release will be available in the MFT store! I'm sharing a colourful interactive card today, created with the new Ho-Ho-Holidays stamp set!


I started this card with a white card base in A2 size. I masked the borders of my card to keep them nice and clean before blending a sky background. I used different colours of blue ink and added loads of white splatters after blending to create a snow look. I then stamped the fun houses from the set with Versamark ink on the bottom, sprinkled them with white embossingpowder and heat setted this with a heat tool.


I added a cloud line at the top of my card, which was diecutted with a die from the Stitched Cloud Die-namics. I then diecutted my sky with the new High Flying Die-namics to add a extra dimension to the clouds and then added the interactive piece behind my middle image. I added a brad and coins behind this piece, which makes it possible for the fun deer to move from the left to the right! So much fun!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten