zondag 24 oktober 2021

MFT Stamps - October Vault Release Countdown!

Hi there everyone! Welcome to Day 2 of the October Vault Countdown release at MFT Stamps! Today we are introducing some more Birdie Brown stamp set that we are bringing back for the last time! I created a fun card for today featuring the amazing Puddle Jumper stamp set!


This small stamp set is just cuteness overload! I love the image of the adorable boy with his raincoat and umbrella! I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a front panel, which I diecutted with a Wonky Stitched Rectangle Die. I blended my background in different colours of bue ink and black for the bottom. 

I then added loads of white rain splatters and added a piece of soft grey cardstock, which I diecutted with the High Flying dies. I stamped the cute image, diecutted it with the coordinating die and then coloured him with Copic Markers. I added the amazing sentiment from the set to finish with.

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten