vrijdag 22 oktober 2021

MFT Stamps - Outside the Box Challenge!

Hi there crafters! Welcome to a new Outside the Box Challenge at MFT Stamps! For all of you who love creating a box card, check out the new challenge! This challenge we have a Christmas theme! Share your festive designs that make the holidays a 3D affair! I used the fun stamp set Put the Jolly in the Holidays for this card!


I started this card by diecutting a box frame from Summer Splash cardstock, using the Outside the Box Level Up Die-namics.  I added stitched pieces, which I diecutted from white cardstock and blended with different colours of blue ink. I added loads of blue and white dots to these pieces, to create a snow look!


I added pieces of snow to my card box, which I diecutted from white cardstock with the Snow Drifts Die-namics and then stamped all the fun images from the adorable stamp set, diecutted them with the coordinating dies and coloured them with Copic Markers. I just love these winter critters! I added a christmas sentiment to finish this fun, foldable card with!


 Hope to see loads of amazing entries, share your project at the MFT Blog for a change to win a $ 50 gift voucher!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten