vrijdag 29 oktober 2021

MFT Stamps - Picket Fence Studios Collaboration card!

Hi there everyone! Today I'm sharing a fun slimline Halloween card in honour of the MFT Stamps and Picket Fence Collaboration! I had so much fun with the amazing Frightfully Sweet stamp set from MFT Stamps and the Blender Brushes from Picket Fence Studios!


I started this card by using a white slimline card base and then adding a front panel, which I diecutted with a Stitched Slimline Die. I then started creating a fun background on this piece, using different colours of purple and pink ink and the amazing Blender Brushes. 


I added loads of splatters on to this fun piece and then started stamping these fun trick or treating guys! Aren't they adorable?! I diecutted them with the coordinating dies and then coloured them with Copic Markers, before adding them and the sentiment from the set on to my card. 

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 


https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber



1 opmerking: