zondag 3 oktober 2021

My Favorite Things October Release Countdown Day 2!

Hi there friends! Just two more days for the new My Favorite Things release to be available! This is such an amazing release! Today I'm sharing a fun slimline card, using the new Jolly Molly stamp set! Don't you just love these cute dogs?!

I'm a huge dog lover, so I really appreciate this fun christmas Dachshund set! I started this card with a white slimline card base, on which I blended a light blue background, adding loads of splatters to it. I then added a front panel, which I diecutted with the Slimline Started Die-namics and then with the Slimline Stitched Circle Trio Die-namics, to create three fun see through windows. 


I blended this panel in dark blue colours and added some dots to it, creating a bokeh background, using the Confetti Stencils. I raised this panel a bit from my card base, using foam dimensionals. I then stamped all the fun puppies, diecutted them with the coordinating dies and coloured them with Copic Markers. I added the fun sentiment from the stamp set!


Make sure to check out all the new products of this countdown day and more amazing inspiration by the Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment at the MFT blog for a daily change to win a $75 MFT Gift Voucher!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten