woensdag 13 oktober 2021

MFT Stamps - Sketch Challenge!

Hi there everyone! Welcome to our weekly new Sketch Challenge at MFT Stamps! Every wednesday we have a fun new sketch up for you! Join us to have a change at winning a $ 50 gift Voucher at MFT Stamps! I created a fun card for you today with the Sky High Friends stamp set!


I picked a white card base in A2 size for this card. I wanted this card to be a one layer card, so I started off with stamping the adorable images from the Sky High Friends on the places the circles are on the sketch. 


I can't wait to see everyone's take on this fun sketch! After stamping my images on my card base, I stamped the images a second time, now on masking paper. I masked my images before blending my background, to keep the images nice and clean!


I blended my background using different colours of blue ink and added loads of splatters to make this background even more fun! I then removed the masking paper from the images and coloured these cuties with Copic Markers. To finish this card with, I added the sentiment from the set, which I stamped with Versamark ink on black cardstock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder and heat setted the text with a heat tool.


Create cards, layouts, home decor, treat containers, mixed media, etc. using this week's sketch for a change to win a gift voucher at My Favorite Things! You can add your project to the InLinkz that are up at the MFT Stamps Blog! Good luck!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten