zaterdag 11 december 2021

MFT Stamps - December Release Countdown Day 3!

Hi there crafty friends! Just 3 more days until the new release will be available at MFT Stamps! Today the design team is introducing some more fun products for you all to get inspired with! I created a fun slimline card for today using the adorable Best Friend Furever stamp set!



I started this card with a white card base in A2 size. As you probably all know, I love a fun stitched border on my cards! So I added a front panel to this card, using the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax. 

I then started blending a fun background in purple and pink colours, using ink and a blend brush. I then added splatters of gold to make it more fun. I stamped the fun sentiment just underneath this blended piece and then stamped the adorable image, diecutted her with the coordinating dies and coloured it with Copic Markers. 


Make sure to check out all the new products of this countdown day and more amazing inspiration by the Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment at the MFT blog for a daily change to win a $75 MFT Gift Voucher!


 Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

1 opmerking: