maandag 6 december 2021

MFT Stamps - Christmas Carols Card!

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a cute card created with the super adorable stamp set Christmas Carols from My Favorite Things! This set is just the cutest Christmas stamp set ever! 

I started this card with a card base in A2 size created from Sno Cone Cardstock. I then added a front panel, which I diecutted from white cardstock with a die from the A2 Stitched Rectangle Stax Die-namics. 

I then stamped the cute images from the stamp set on to my front panel and masked these with masking paper. I kept this card a one layer card, so I masked the images to keep them clean before started blending. I blended my background in soft pink and blue and added some blue splatters. I then removed the masking paper and coloured the images with Copic Markers. I added the fun sentiment from the set at the top of my card to finish with!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

1 opmerking: