vrijdag 10 december 2021

MFT Stamps - December Release Countdown Day 4!

Hi there everyone! Just 4 more days left until the new My Favorite Things release will be available! Are you all ready to meet some more amazing new items? I created a fun slimline card for today using the new stamp set Best of Friends and the Dog House Die-namics!



I started this card by creating a slimline card base from white cardstock. I then added a stitched slimline front, which I diecutted from white cardstock using the Slimline Starter Set Die-namics. I then started blending a fun blue background with ink and a blending brush and then added loads of splatters on this piece.


I then stamped all the fun images from the Best of Friends stamp set and diecutted them with the coordinating dies. I coloured all these cute pets with Copic Markers and then diecutted the dog house using the Dog House Die-namics.

Make sure to check out all the new products of this countdown day and more amazing inspiration by the Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment at the MFT blog for a daily change to win a $75 MFT Gift Voucher!

 Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten