maandag 20 december 2021

MFT Stamps - Mice Day to Celebrate Card!

Hi there crafters! Sharing a super festive and adorable card with you today! I created this cute card with the amazing Mice Day to Celebrate stamp set from My Favorite Things!

I started this card with a white card base in A2 size. I then added a front panel, just because I so love stitched borders, lol, diecutted from white cardstock with the largest die from the A2 Wonky Stitched Rectangles Die-namics. I wanted to create a one layer card, so I started with stamping all the cute images I wanted to be up front. I then masked these images and started stamping the images I wanted to fall behind the first stamped images. I then masked these images as well.


After masking I blended the bottom in a brown colour and then the upper part with two blue colours, using the Brick Wall Stencil. I then removed the masking paper and coloured all the cute images with Copic Markers. 

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Je hebt een mooie feestelijke kaart gemaakt met die leuke muizen Linda. Lekker vrolijk in frisse kleurtjes.
    Lieve groetjes Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen