woensdag 15 december 2021

MFT Stamps - Sketch Challenge!

Hi there everyone! Welcome to our weekly new Sketch Challenge at MFT Stamps! Every wednesday we have a fun new sketch up for you! Join us to have a change at winning a $ 50 gift Voucher at MFT Stamps! I created a fun festive card for you today with the festive Mice Day to Celebrate stamp set!



I loved the bubbles on the side of this sketch and thought it would be fun to use balloons for that part. Sketches are always a fun way to start your card with, balloons for instance can give you a great starting point for an idea. I checked my stamp sets which contained balloons and there was the idea!




I started with a white card base in A2 size for this card and then added a front panel, just because I'm so in love with stitched borders, lol! I used the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangles Stax Die-namics to create my front panel with.



I then blended my background in bright blue colours using ink and a blend brush. I added loads of splatters in white and blue, just to make the background more fun! I then added loads of balloons and the cutest little mouse ever! I stamped, diecutted them and coloured them with Copic Markers.

Create cards, layouts, home decor, treat containers, mixed media, etc. using this week's sketch for a change to win a gift voucher at My Favorite Things! You can add your project to the InLinkz that are up at the MFT Stamps Blog! Good luck!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarks 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten