dinsdag 14 december 2021

MFT&Friends - December Product Launch!

Hi there crafters! The wait is finally overthe new My Favorite Things December release is now available! Today the Design Team and Friends are sharing one more time some amazing inspiration with the new products! 




I created a fun slimline card using the Zen Friends stamp set! Aren't these critters adorable doing there yoga? I started with a white slimline card base and then added two pieces of patterned paper to create a fun base. I then added a front panel which I diecutted with a die from the Slimline Starter Die-namics. I blended a fun blue sky on this piece and added some rays of sunlight, next to loads of white splatters, which I always love doing.



I then added pieces of grass and sand, all blended with ink and a blend brush and diecutted these pieces with the slimline Grassy Hills and Snow Drifts Die-namics. I then stemped the cute images from the stamp set, diecutted them with the coordinating dies and coloured them with Copic Markers. I added the fun sentiment from the set to finish with!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! Happy shopping! Make sure to check all the amazing inspiration from the MFT Design Team and Friends!


https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

1 opmerking:

  1. Wow wat een zomers plaatje is dit geworden! Daar word ik helemaal vrolijk van! Weet zeker dat het kind dat deze ontvangt er super blij mee is! Groetjes, Gerrina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen