donderdag 9 december 2021

MFT Stamps - December Release Countdown Day 5!

Hi there crafters! Are you all ready for the December Release Countdown Day 5 at My Favorite Things?  Today the team is sharing some gorgeous inspiration with a few amazing products of this release! Stay tuned for the introduction of more amazing products the next few days! I created an adorable box card for today with the cute new Sweet Skunks stamp set!



I started this adorable card by creating a card base first. I used Cotton Candy and white cardstock, which I diecutted with the Mini Slimline Outside the Box Die-namics. I then added three pieces of snow underground, which I diecutted from white cardstock using the Mini Slimline Snow Drifts Die-namics. These Die-namics are just amazing to create box cards with!


I then blended a fun pink background on my white pieces and started stamping all the adorable critters from this set. I added these skunk friends to my box card, including a fun sentiment from the set to finish this adorable pink project with.


Make sure to check out all the new products of this countdown day and more amazing inspiration by the Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment at the MFT blog for a daily change to win a $75 MFT Gift Voucher!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

2 opmerkingen: