zondag 12 december 2021

MFT Stamps - December Release Countdown Day 2!

Hi there friends! Just two more days for the new My Favorite Things release to be available! This is such an amazing release! Today I'm sharing a fun slimline box card, using the new Favorite Friends stamp set!



I used the amazing Slimline Outside the Box Die-namics for this fun box card. I created a base from white cardstock and then added patterned pieces, which come from the Wallpaper Patterns and Christmas Cheer Paper Pad. 


I then added three pieces of grass, which I diecutted with the new Mini Slimline Outside the Box Grassy Hills Die-namics. I then stamped, diecutted and coloured all the fun critters from the stamp set and added the sentiment from the set to finish this card with.


Make sure to check out all the new products of this countdown day and more amazing inspiration by the Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment at the MFT blog for a daily change to win a $75 MFT Gift Voucher!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

1 opmerking: