maandag 13 december 2021

MFT Stamps - December Release Countdown Day 1!

Hi there everyone! Just one more day to the new release at MFT Stamps is available in the store! Today the team is introducing the last new products from this amazing release! I'm sharing a fun card with the cute Friend-Chip Goals stamp set!


I started this card with a white card base in A2 size. I then added a front panel, which I diecutted with the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax Die-namics. I then blended a sweet pink background for this adorable girl with her chocolate chip cookie, which looks so yum!


I then added loads of white and pink splatters to make the background even pop more. I added some shading underneath my blended part and stamped the fun sentiment from the set just underneath this part. I then stamped the adorable image, diecutted her with the coordinating dies and coloured her with Copic Markers. 



Make sure to check out all the new products of this countdown day and more amazing inspiration by the Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment at the MFT blog for a daily change to win a $75 MFT Gift Voucher!
Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten