woensdag 8 december 2021

MFT Stamps - Sketch Challenge!

Hi there everyone! Welcome to our weekly new Sketch Challenge at MFT Stamps! Every wednesday we have a fun new sketch up for you! Join us to have a change at winning a $ 50 gift Voucher at MFT Stamps! I created a fun slimline card for you today with the adorable Mice Day to Celebrate stamp set!


I started this card with a slimline card base, which are always so fun to use! This sketch leans towards using a slimline size, no problem for me, lol, I love them. I used a white card base in slimline size and then added a front panel which is also from white cardstock on top of a piece of patterned paper. 

I diecutted this piece with the Stitched Rectangle die from the Slimline Starter Basics Die-namics, for sure my favorite die to use! I masked the sides and the wavy bottom to match the sketch, using masking tape. I then started stamping all the adorable images from the stamp set. 

I started with the images I would like to be up front, then masked them and started stamping the images I wanted to fall behind my first images. I also masked these and then blended my background, using different colours of blue ink and a blend brush. I added some splatters and then removed my masking paper. Masking paper protects your images, so they stay nice and clean. I then coloured these celebrating cuties and added the fun sentiment.

Create cards, layouts, home decor, treat containers, mixed media, etc. using this week's sketch for a change to win a gift voucher at My Favorite Things! You can add your project to the InLinkz that are up at the MFT Stamps Blog! Good luck!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarks


2 opmerkingen: