maandag 7 november 2022

MFT Stamps - November Release Countdown Day 1!

Hi there everyone! Just one more day to the new release at MFT Stamps is available in the store! Today the team is introducing the last new products from this amazing release! I'm sharing a fun winter card that I created with the fun new Freezin' Season stamp set!

I started my card with a white card base in A2 size, and if you know me well, lol, I added a fun front panel, with stitched borders, which I so love! I diecutted my panel with the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Die-namics.

I blended a fun blue background using different colours of blue ink, adding some snow flakes, using the First Snowfall Stencil. I added two pieces of snowy underground, diecutted with the Snow Drifts Die-namics. I then stamped, diecutted and coloured all the fun images from the Freezin' Season stamp set. The trees are from the Cooles Friends stamp set, also a part of this amazing new release!


Make sure to check out all the new products of this countdown day and more amazing inspiration by the Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment at the MFT blog for a daily change to win a $25 MFT Gift Voucher!
Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten