donderdag 3 november 2022

MFT Stamps - November Release Countdown Day 5!

Hi there crafters! Are you all ready for the November Release Countdown Day 5 at My Favorite Things?  Today the team is sharing some gorgeous inspiration with a few amazing products of this release! Stay tuned for the introduction of more amazing products the next few days! I created an fun winter card for today using the gorgeous new Polar Opposites stamp set!

I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a front panel. I love adding front panels, just to use nice scalloped or stitched borders! In this case I could even use both, diecutting white cardstock with the Stitched Rectangle Scallop Edge Frames Die-namics. 


I blended the background of this panel using different colours of purple ink and then added loads of splatters. I then stamped, diecutted and coloured all the fun images from the stamp set and sentiment and added them on to my card. 


Make sure to check out all the new products of this countdown day and more amazing inspiration by the Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment at the MFT blog for a daily change to win a $25 MFT Gift Voucher!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten