zaterdag 26 november 2022

Create a Smile - Holy Shit Card!

Hi there everyone! Have you all seen the new release at Create a Smile Stamps? Maybe even been shopping, lol, this release is so amazing! I'm sharing a fun card today with a stamp set you can find in this release, Holy Shit! 


Make sure to check out all the amazing new items that are in store right now!


I started this card with a fun mini slimline card base created from white cardstock. I then added a fun front panel, which I diecutted with the amazing Postage Slimline Die-namics. Just love these dies! I masked the bottom part before I started blending, to create a snowy underground. 


I then blended a fun background using Ranger Distress Oxide ink and added loads of splatters on to this background. I then stamped all the fun images from this stamp set, coloured them with Copic Markers and added them to my card using dimensionals. Don't you just love the fun sentiment?!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 


https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten