dinsdag 15 november 2022

Create a Smile Stamps - All Hands on Deck Card!

Hi there crafty friends! Today I'd like to share a fun card created with one of my favorite stamp sets ever, the amazing All Hands on Deck stamp set from Create a Smile Stamps! Don't you just love these rough little guys?!


I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a front panel, which I diecutted with a Stitched Rectangle Die. I blended a fun backgroun on my card base with different colours of blue ink and then added some white splatters to make it more fun! I then diecutted a fun shape from the card front, to create a peek through window!


I then stamped all the fun images from the set, fussy cutted these fun guys and coloured them with Copic Markers. I stamped the sentiment from the set on black cardstock using white embossing powder and Versamark ink. I added the fun wave, which I stamped on vellum to finish this card with!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 


https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten