vrijdag 11 november 2022

Create a Smile Stamps - Easy Breezy Card!

Hi there crafters! Sharing a fun winter CAS (double this time, lol, cas stands for clean and simple, but Create a Smile for short too!) card today! Created with the most adorable winter stamp set Easy Breezy from Create a Smile Stamps!


I love these cute snowmen, don't you?! I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a front panel. I love using stitched borders on a card, but especially when you create a clean and simple card. It's just a subtle touch that gives your card so much extra!


I then blended a fun background for these cuties, and added some gold splatters. I then stamped the three amigo's twice, fussy cutted them and coloured them with Copic Markers. I then stamped the fun sentiment from the stamp set just beneath where I wanted the characters to be and then added these fun guys using dimensionals. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 


https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten