zondag 27 november 2022

Create a Smile _ Here Comes Santa Claus Card!

Hi there crafty friends! Today I'm sharing a second card created with the new stamps from this month's Create a Smile release! These cute little stamp sets are so much fun! I created this card with the fun Here Comes Santa Claus and the adorable Deercorating stamp set!


I started this card with a fun mini slimline card base created from white cardstock. I then added a fun front panel, which I diecutted with the amazing Postage Slimline Die-namics. Just love the borders of these fun dies! I wanted this card to be a one layer card, so I stamped the santa in his sled and the deer first, masked them and then stamped the tree. I then masked the tree as well, to be able to blend a fun background. 


I masked the bottom part before I started blending, to create a snowy underground. I blended the sky using different colours of Ranger Oxide Distress ink and added loads of splatters to give this card a winter feel! I then removed the masking paper from my images and coloured them with Copic Markers. I stamped the sentiment from the Santa Claus stamp set to finish this card with!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 


https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

1 opmerking: