maandag 28 november 2022

MFT Stamps - Card Kit Countdown Day 1!

Hi everyone! Welcome to the first Countdown day for the new Card Kit at MFT Stamps, tomorrow this amazing release will be available in the MFT store! I'm sharing an adorabe card today, created with the new Tooth Fairy stamp set and dies!

I started this card with a fun card base in A2 size created from Summer Splash Cardstock and then added a piece of white cardstock, slighty smaller then my card base. I masked the sides of this pieces, to blend a fun background with ink, on which I added loads of splatters. 

I then stamped the fun sentiment from the stamp set. I diecutted all the pieces for this adorable tooth fairy, using the die-namics, and added them together to place on to my card. Isn't this just a cute tooth fariy card?!


Make sure to check this amazing Card Kit and all the items included at MFT Stamps! Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten