woensdag 23 november 2022

MFT Stamps - Sketch Challenge!

Hi there everyone! Welcome to our weekly new Sketch Challenge at MFT Stamps! Every wednesday we have a fun new sketch up for you! Join us to have a change at winning a $ 50 gift Voucher at MFT Stamps! I created a fun card for today, using the amazing Happy Camper stamp set!


I started my card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a fun front panel, yes,m diecutted again with the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax! Love these wonky borders these dies give your paper!

I blended a fun background at night for this card, using a cloud line to mimic the sketch. I added loads of splatters to make the background more fun. I then stamped, diecutted and coloured all the fun images from the stamp set and added them to my card. I just need to go camping now, lol!



Create cards, layouts, home decor, treat containers, mixed media, etc. using this week's sketch for a change to win a gift voucher at My Favorite Things! You can add your project to the InLinkz that are up at the MFT Stamps Blog! Good luck!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten