zondag 27 november 2022

MFT Stamps - Card Kit Countdown Day 2!

Hi everyone! Welcome to the first Countdown day for the new Card Kit at MFT Stamps, tomorrow this amazing release will be available in the MFT store! I'm sharing a gift card today, created with the new Birthday Cash stamp set and Money Card dies!

I started this card with card frame that I created with a piece of patterned paper and the amazing new Money Card dies! These dies are so much fun to create a gift card with! I added some golden accents, using pieces of the Die-namic set! I added money, all rolled up and  placed in a Lip Balm Pouch!


I then added the fun sentiments "I never know what to get you, hopelly you love green!' and 'let the celebration begin" from the stamp set, which truly has some amazing sentiments! All the ingredients to create a nice gift card, for those who allready seem to have everything else, lol!

Make sure to check this amazing Card Kit and all the items included at MFT Stamps! Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten