zaterdag 26 november 2022

MFT Stamps - Coolest Friends Card!

Hi there crafty friends! Sharing a fun winter card with you all today! I just love winter images, probably loads more then winter it self, lol, don't like the cold. But love these cool guys having fun in the snow! I used the fun Cooles Friends stamp set from My Favorite Things for this card!

I started this card with a white card base and then added a fun front panel. I love adding stitched borders to my card, they are just too much fun! So I diecutted a front panel using the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Die-namics. 

I then blended a fun background using different colours of blue ink and the Watercolor Wash Square Stencil. I just love the fun shapes thiese Watercolor Stencils give! I added loads of splatters to give it a great winter feel. I then stamped, diecutted and coloured the fun images from the stamp set!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten