zaterdag 1 april 2023

MFT Stamps - Apple of My Eye Card!

Hi there crafty friends! Sharing an adorable card with you today! I created this fun card with the amazing image from the Apple of My Eye stamp set!

I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a fun front panel, diecutted with the Wonky Stitched Border STAX Die-namics. I love adding wonky borders! I blended this piece with Ranger Distress Oxide ink in pink colours. 


I used a stencil to add rays of sunlight, which is so fun to do and then I added loads of white splatters to the upper part of my card. I then stamped the fun image, diecutted this lovely girl with the coordinating dies and coloured her with Copic Markers. I then added the fun sentiment from the set to finish this card with!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten