zaterdag 22 april 2023

MFT - Mice Day to Celebrate Card!

Hi there crafty friends! Hope you are all having an amazing day! Sharing a fun card today, created with the incredible May Day to Celebrate stamp set from MFT Stamps! I'm just in love with the partying little guys, aren't they fun? My favorite birthday stamp set for sure, do you have a favorite set for your birthday cards?


I started this card with a white card base and then blended the whole background in pink colours! I love a bright and bold card, pink will do the trick for sure! I then added a fun gold frame, diecutted with a die from the Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX Die-namics. I added foam behind this frame, to raise it up from my card base.

I added some spaltter in different colours to my background to make it pop even more! I then stamped, fussy cutted and coloured all the fun images from the stamp set and added them to my card using foam to get a dimensional look. I added the sentiment to finish this fun birthday card with.


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten