dinsdag 11 april 2023

MFT- April Release Day!

Hi there crafters! The wait is finally overthe new My Favorite Things November release is now available! Today the Design Team is sharing one more time some amazing inspiration with the new products! Sharing a fun card today created with the gorgeous Bunny Bouquet stamp set!

I started my card with a white card base in A2 size, and then added a front panel. I love adding these, to give your card nice fun borders. I diecutted a piece of white cardstock to get the fun borders, using the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax Die-namics.

I blended the background on this front panel with pink colours of Ranger Distress Oxide ink and added loads of splatters to make it more fun. I then stamped the gorgeous sentiment from the set at the bottom and stamped the amazing image from the set. I fussy cutted the stamped image, coloured it with Copic Markers and then added it with foam tape to my card to create a dimensional look. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! Happy shopping! Make sure to check all the amazing inspiration from the MFT Design Team!


https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten