vrijdag 28 april 2023

Create a Smile - Pure Poppies Card!

Hi there crafters! Sharing a gorgeous flower card with you all today! These gorgeous flowers are from the Pure Poppies stamp set from Create a Smile! Aren't they gorgeous?!


I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a fun front panel, diecutted with a stitched rectangle die. I love to create fun borders, it just gives your card a bit extra! I then blended a fun background on this piece, using Ranger Distress Oxide ink and added loads of splatters.


I then stamped the gorgeous images from the set, fussy cutted the flowers and coloured them with Copic Markers. I then added the sentiment to my card, stamped on black cardstock and added the sentiment Happy, which is diecutted from black cardstock and vellum with the Happy die from Create a Smile. 



Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten