donderdag 27 april 2023

MFT - Hanging with my Gnomies Card!

Hi there everyone! Are you ready for some gnome cuteness? I love the Hanging with my Gnomies stamp set from MFT Stamps, such a fun and versatile set! I used this set for a happy birthday card, keeping it Clean and Simple (CAS).

I started this card with a white card base in A2 size. I then added a fun front panel, which is diecutted with the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax Die-namics. I blended the upper piece of this panel with Ranger Distress Oxide ink, using the Grid stencil and added some white splatters. 

I then stamped the sentiment from the stamp set underneath my blended part. Then I started stamping all the fun images from the set, diecutted them with the coordinating dies and coloured these cuties with Copic Markers. Happy, happy, wonderful Birthday wishes!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten