vrijdag 7 april 2023

MFT Stamps - April Release Countdown Day 4!

Hi there everyone! Just 4 more days left until the new My Favorite Things release will be available! Are you all ready to meet some more amazing new items? I created a fun bright card using the amazing new In my Prayers and Blessings stamp set!

I started this card with a white card base in A2 size and then added a fun front panel. I diecuted a piece of white cardstock with the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax, just to get the fun wonky borders! I blended the background in soft pink colours. 

I added a piece of patterned paper at the bottom, to give this bedroom a very comfy look! I then stamped the gorgeous sentiment on the top of my card and stamped all the adorable images. I diecutted them with coordinatig dies and coloured the images with Copic Markers before adding them to my card.


Make sure to check out all the new products of this countdown day and more amazing inspiration by the Design Team! Don't forget to leave a comment at the MFT blog for a daily change to win a $25 MFT Gift Voucher!

 Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten