dinsdag 18 april 2023

Create a Smile - Crazy Chick Card!

Hi there crafty friends! Sharing a super fun card with you all today, using the amazig Crazy Chick stamp set from Create a Smile! These chicks are so much fun!


I started this card with a white card base and then added a fun piece of patterned paper on the front of my card base. I then added a front panel, which I diecutted white cardstock for using the Postage Die-namics, which I'm so in love with, these borders are amazing!


I blended my background with pink Ranger Distress Oxide ink, using the Diamonds stencil. So easy to do, with such an amazing effect! I then stamped the fun sentiment from the set underneath and added the fun images. I stamped these cuties, fussy cutted them and coloured them with Copic Markers. 


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarks

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten