maandag 10 april 2023

Create a Smile - Smile Whailey Great Card!

Hi there everyone! Sharing a fun sneak peek today with an amazing new stamp set that will be a part of the Create a Smile Release this month! This amazing set with the cutest sea creaters is called Smile Whailey Great and will be in store the 14th!


I started this card with a white mini slimline card base and then added a fun front panel. I love adding those, just to get the most amazing borders. I diecutted a piece of white cardstock wiht the Postage slimline dies to get this piece. 


I blended the background in blue and added some fun circles, using the Bubble Circle stencil. So much fun adding the circles! I then stamped all the fun sea creatures from the set, fussy cutted them and added them to my card. I added the fun sentiment from the set to finish with!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten