maandag 24 april 2023

MFT Stamps - Card Kit Countdown Day 1!

Hi everyone! Welcome to the Countdown day for the new Card Kit at MFT Stamps, tomorrow this amazing release will be available in the MFT store! I'm sharing a fun card today, created with the new fun At My Desk and The View From My Office Die-namics and Breakroom Buddies stamp set!

I started my card by using an A2 white card base. I then added a fun front panel, diecutted with the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax Die-namics. I added a piece of patterned paper at the bottom and blended a fun brick background using a stencil and Ranger Distress Oxide ink. 

I stamped the fun sentiment from the set at the top of my card and then diecutted all the fun pieces from both Die-namics sets. I used different colours of cardstock and patterned paper for the chair. I assembled all the different pieces together and adjusted them on to my card using foam to create a dimensional look!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten