donderdag 20 april 2023

MFT Stamps - Ready, Set, Christmas! Challenge!

Hi there crafty friends! Welcome today at our monthly Christmas Card Challenge! No need for a sepcial reason to craft for Christmas during the year, lol, always fun to create one, and super handy to get your stock of cards ready for December! I created a fun mini slimline card for todays challenge, using the amazing Holly Jolly stamp set!

I started this card by creating a mini slimline card base from white cardstock. I added a front panel, which I diecutted with the Mini Slimline Wonky Rectangle Die-namics. I love the wonky borders! I then blended a fun background on this piece, using different colours of Ranger Distress Oxide ink. 

I added loads of white splatters to my background, giving it a snow feel look. I then stamped all the fun images from the stamp set, diecutted them with the coordinating dies, coloured them with Copic Markers and added them on to my card. I added the fun sentiment from the set to finish this card with!

Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarks

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten