vrijdag 30 oktober 2020

Stampin with Liz Design: CAS on Friday Challenges!

Hi everyone! Today it's time for a new CAS on Friday Challenge! Are you all ready? This challenge's theme is Christmas! I'm guessing you all are in for a fun Christmas Card, lol! I created this cute card with the Seasonal Line Up stamps from Clearly Besotted!


For those of you who want to play long with this fun CAS Challenge, which is open world wide, just remember to keep your card CAS, which means clean and simple! I started my card with a white card base in A2 size (which is approximately 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"). I then diecutted a fun front panel with a Wonky Stitched Rectangle die. 


Don't you just love these fun stitches? I stamped the text from the stamp set 'Merry Christmas' (with repeat,lol) at the bottom of my panel and blended  fun light blue background just above the text. I then stamped the cute christmas image from the stamp set, fussy cutted the image and coloured it with Copic Markers. 


 Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time!

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


6 opmerkingen: