maandag 5 oktober 2020

Stampin with Liz Design: Isabel Cristina Monsters Card!

Hi everyone! Welcome to a new Stampin with Liz Design blog post! Today I'm sharing a super fun card I created with the digital stamp set Monsters from Isabel Cristina Stamps! She has an amazing new release this month, let me tell you, so make sure to keep an eye on her Etsy shop, each week a new stamp set will be released! 


And an eye I did use, lol, I thought it would be so fun with these adorable monsters! I created a slimline card to portray these cuties on, starting with a white card base and adding a piece of patterned paper and then a front panel. I diecutted my front panel with a slimline stitched die and blended a galaxy kind of background on there! I created a planet full of googly eyes at the bottom! So fun when you shake this card!


I then printed, fussycutted and coloured the fun images from the stamp set. I added the UFO on the upper part of my card and created a beam of light underneath to put the adorable three friends in the spotlight! Sure these cute monsters are the friendliest ever!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


14 opmerkingen:

  1. Reacties
    1. Thanks so much Claire, these monsters are just adorable! Crafty hugs Linda

      Verwijderen
  2. schattig zijn deze superlieve ENGERDS!!!!!
    hele leuke kaart..
    liefs Annemarie en Merit

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat gaaf gedaan, Linda. Ik vroeg me al af wat je onderaan had gebruikt, totdat ik las dat het allemaal oogjes zijn. Supertof gevonden!!
    xxx Margreet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dank je Margreet! Het zijn idd allemaal wiebeloogjes! Groetjes Linda

      Verwijderen
  4. Die planeet!! Hoe kom je erop!! Heel gaaf kaartje, en de lichtstraal is een goed idee, tof!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat een leuke kaart met die geinige monstertjes!
    Groetjes, Eri

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen