vrijdag 30 oktober 2020

Stampin with Liz Design: LDRS Creative Release Day 2!

Hi there crafters! Welcome to day 2 of more new release inspiration with LDRS Creative! Have you all seen yesterdays creations with their new products? If you haven't, make sure you do! The new fall/winter release is just amazing! I have an adorable, fun card up for you today created with the Trusted Friend and Country House stamp sets!


I started this fun card with a white card base in A2 size. I added a piece of patterned paper from the Haunted Halloween paper pack on the front of my card. I then worked on a fun front panel on which I created an adorable scene. I blended a piece of white cardstock with different soft ink colours and added two pieces of grass, which I blended with green ink and diecutted with the In the Grass Die Set. 


I then used the gorgeous big tree from the Country House stamp set, which I stamped, diecutted and coloured with alcohol markers. I wouldn't mind such a cozy tree house in my garden! Then I added the fun images from the Trusted Friends stamp set to finish this fun scene with!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time!


https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


9 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een gezellige boel is het bij het boomhuis van de muisjes. Het is een hele leuke, vrolijke kaart. Mooi zoals het licht schijnt door de ramen.
    Groetjes, Wies

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een super schattig herfsttafereeltje, Linda!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Adorable I love the tree house
    Claire

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een gezellig theekransje zo buiten onder de boom. Het is blijkbaar een mooie herfstdag...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat een heerlijk, kleurrijk tafereel en gave kaart!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen