maandag 5 oktober 2020

Stampin with Liz Design: Merakicraftober Release!

Yeah!! Today it's the first release day at Merakicraftober!! The team shared some amazing sneak peeks this week, so now it's time to reveal some gorgeous new Crafty Meraki products!! As you all know I love a fun slimline card, so I was so excited to see some amazig new slimline dies in this release!! Let me introduce you today to the new Bubble Mania Slimline Die!!


Today the team will show you five new slimline dies! Make sure to check them on the Crafty Meraki blog! This gorgeous die was designed by my crafty friend Candice Fisher, she is the slimline queen for sure! I thought this amazing new die would be fun to create an underwater scene with! I used the stamp set Sealy Friends from Heffy Doodle to complete this fun scene! 


I choose a slimline card base for this fun card and masked the spaece on the sides around the bubble die. I then blended a fun background behind the bubbles using Distress Oxide ink from Ranger. I then added some waterdrops and the images from the Sealy Friends stamp set, which I coloured with Copic Markers. Isn't this super cute? Stay tuned for much more release fun this month at Crafty Meraki!


Thank you so much for watching today, hope to see you next time! 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinwithLizDesign/?ref=bookmarkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC94CUqin1kXfhno_CpAZB_g?view_as=subscriber


9 opmerkingen: